A tort is a harmful action committed against another person by someone else. As a result, a mass tort is an illegal act perpetrated by a big company that affects many people. Those who have been harmed may be able to pursue compensation from the wrongdoer.
In a mass lawsuit, multiple people file civil claims against a defendant. All plaintiffs are asserting similar claims about losses due to using a product or service. Some examples are injuries resulting from prescription medications, medical equipment, and faulty goods.
A tort case claims that the victim incurred a physical, financial, or emotional loss, and the at-fault party is responsible for reimbursing it.
Although it may have harmed in various ways and to varying degrees, the fact remains that a single product or service is being blamed for these negative consequences in mass torts.
Here are some of the Biggest Mass Tort Firms
- Motley Rice LLC. “Law Firm of the Year” in Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Plaintiffs.
- Aaron M. Levine & Associates.
- Anapol Weiss.
- Andrus Anderson LLP.
- Ashcraft & Gerel, LLP.
- Belluck & Fox, LLP.
- Berger Montague.
- Bernstein Litowitz Berger & Grossmann LLP.
Benefits of Mass Torts
Torts of this sort have grown increasingly frequent as a legal technique for people harmed by big businesses and governments. With other similar claims, you may:
- Simplify the legal procedure
- Ensure that all relevant arguments are used in every scenario.
- Demonstrate the product’s broad range of negative consequences to build the most compelling case for compensation.
- Give yourself the most excellent chance of obtaining a fair payout.
- Your early detection and treatment of whiplash can prevent future injuries.
A mass tort is an illegal act perpetrated by a big company that affects many people. Those who have been harmed may be able to pursue compensation from the wrongdoer. It is crucial to contact a big mass tort firm to have the best chance of obtaining a fair payout.